Looking for a beautiful wedding barn for your Sussex wedding? Then you’re in luck!
Yours exclusively when you hire Long Furlong Barn, which has had the privilege of hosting over 200 weddings since 2013. Situated in the Sussex countryside steeped in history, our licensed wedding venue really speaks for itself and always delights and inspires our couples when they see our facilities for the first time.
We pride ourselves in ensuring the day is organised to perfection right from the day of booking through to the wedding day. The smaller barn known as the Cart Shed can comfortably seat up to 120 guests for the wedding ceremony, whilst our impressive second barn The Granary can seat up to 150 guests for the wedding breakfast.
Across the courtyard is the third barn known as the ‘South Barn’ where you will find our bridal suite with an en-suite bathroom. Our fourth barn is a recent addition designed to protect our couples and guests from the elements. Adorned with fairy lights and with the additional feature of outdoor heating, guests can enjoy the outdoors throughout the day into the evening.
– The Grade II listed barn dates back to the 1800s
– Licensed for 150 seated guests and 200 standing guests
– Dance floor, furniture and fairy lights included
– Flexible bar location dependant on the number of guests
– Integrated sound system
– Under floor heating
The Cart Shed
– 120 Guests for the wedding ceremony
– Air conditioning and heating
– Backed onto beautiful lawns for garden games and sun set viewing
– Flexible barn which converts into an evening area after the wedding ceremony
– Fairy lights and furniture included
– Integrated sound system
– Included in the hire and yours from 9am until carriages
– Perfect for getting ready and relaxing with loved ones prior to your ceremony
– Tea and coffee making facilities
– Optional breakfast via our onsite caterers
– En-suite bathroom complete with power shower
Catering at Long Furlong Barn:
Circa Events are the chosen Caterers for Long Furlong Barn. Established since 2000, Circa Events have built a fantastic reputation as one of the most creative and exciting catering brands in Sussex.
– Menus are created with local produce in mind, working with trusted local companies to prepare a fantastic meal for your special day.
– A flexible approach to your wedding breakfast, from four-course fine dining with delicate canapés, or a Sussex hog roast served to your guests ‘family style’.
– Bespoke tasting with our Head Chef
– Dedicated Circa Coordinator to discuss your food choices.